Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

alone

Hi! life is empty, i feel i need more  attention in many ways. Do i have to tell this in my blog. if that so maybe i can make a book of my life. daily activities i make is what i want, but it can't happen.. how is it? well! I am looking in an empty box that's why i feel this..last day my mother happy she call me that she found her sister. Long time she did not contact her. My auntie call me also they excited to saw each other now. And me as it always follow the river, but i think it could be fun if,  I'm going to the province. But how about my kids since i have them my time and effort  is always depend on them. So really sad, and lonely, all i have is my computer and stay at home. i wish i can go with my mother on vacation in the province.




1 comment: